Saturday, August 18, 2012

It is time to adjourn! Thank you to all my colleagues!

To all my EDUC-6165 Communication Colleagues:

I have learned so much from all of you.  One thing I enjoy most about the online learning environment is that we all seem to be much more open and honest and willing to share information with each other than if we were all sitting in a classroom face-to-face.  The ability to freely type information without hesitation because of fear of judgement is so emotionally freeing.  I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the stories you have shared with me about experiences in the classrooms and personally and how you all have grown from them.  The experiences we have through our lives truly shape who we are and who we become.  Thank you all again for being so open and honest in your communication throughout this course.  We all will become better communicators because of it! 

I wish you all the best of luck and hope our last few courses go smoothly and everyone is able to complete their master's degree in the Spring!
Thank you!!!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment